Network Infrastructure Management SolutionNovember 24, 2016
Avocent's Network Infrastructure Management Solution delivers unmatched serial console and remote access to multiple system consoles. No matter how spread out your WAN is. No matter what all you have stuffed on it.
Dependable. Scalable. Secure. The other three words you should consider.
Functions and features that simply make sense – Your job is complex enough as it is. That’s why Avocent technology is designed to make your work a bit easier with features such as:
- Linux® operating system – Hardened and proven for optimal performance and stability
- Configurable serial pin-out capabilities – No need for crossover serial adapters for Sun™ or Cisco®
Integrated Systems Management keeps you in command – Avocent technology provides BIOS-level, consoidated access to and control over nearly every networked device in your local and remote offices. Management features include:
- Auto Discovery– Detect host name of connected targeted devices for easier configuration and management of console servers
- Data Logging – History of all local and remote messages sent out to the console port can be viewed or sent to syslog servers
- Integrated Power Management– For viewing, configuring and managing power ports
Stay calm, even when things are off-line or crashed – Secure, out-of-band connectivity is at the ready and lets you get into and repair local and remote components, even when connections are lost or devices are down.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports – For redundant connectivity
- Two 32-bit Card Bus Slots – For alternate connectivity options
- Optional Internal Modem – For secure dial-up for out-of-band access
Be secure in knowing your networks are safe – With all your network’s moving parts, it’s vital to maintain the strictest of access and security.
- Pre-Defined Access Levels – For every appliance and by individual user
- Authentication Capabilities – With failover options including RADIUS, LDAP, Active Directory, TACACS+, Kerberos and NIS protocols
- Data Buffering/Logging – Advanced auditing and tracking of management activity to help you stay compliant with government and state mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA and HIPAA.
Network Infrastructure Management Products
The ACS 6000 console server series integrates advanced technologies, adaptive services and secure enterprise communications for high-end, large, enterprise data centers. These console servers offer the performance and reliability neces...
The ACS 5000 meets the remote management needs of medium to large data centers. The series is available in 4, 8, 16, 32 and 48 ports with a single or dual AC power supply.