Trellis™ Power System Manager
Complete management of your data center's power system.
|Application||Processor||Server Operating System||Supported Browsers||Version|
|Complete Management of the Power System||Front Machine - Intel® Xeon® 2.6 GHz 8M L3 cache; Back Machine Intel® Xeon® 2.6 GHz 8M L3 cache||Microsoft® Windows® 2008, R2 SP1 Enterprise, 64-bit (full installation); Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® version 6.4, 6.5 or 6.6, 64-bit||Mozilla® Firefox® version 31.0 or higher; Google Chrome™ version 40.0 or higher; Microsoft Internet Explorer® 9 and 10 with standard mode and 11||4.0.3|
- Turning Your Data Center Into a Strategic Asset
- Improving Visibility into Data Center Operations
- Data Center Infrastructure Management: Promises, Challenges and Imperatives of Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Applying Data Center Infrastructure Management in Colocation Data Centers
- The API Revolution: What it means for Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Considerations on Evaluating a DCIM Solution
- Achieving a New Level of Data Center Performance
- Turning your Data Center into a Strategic Asset
*To see model-specific downloads, you will need to go to the model-specific product page by selecting the model name in the specifications chart above.
system through a one-line diagram; quickly identify and address potential issues and understand overall health
see data center power both from a bird’s-eye view and under a
using configured connections, allowing you to better plan power
maintenance and perform risk assessments
failures by reviewing the historical operation of equipment
is available during planning activities
data; plan deployment based on data center capacity plans
system; aid in risk assessments and enhance data center team
information to maintain service level agreements and increase
efficiency—without worrying about availability
LATEST INDUSTRY TRENDS, TECHNOLOGIES AND SOLUTIONS
Visit us at the global conference for data center, facilities and IT professionals. April 3-6, 2017. Los Angeles, California.
Established in 2009, Micron21 started out as a contract supplier to Australia Post. Since then, it has transformed its original Melbourne facility into a high-efficiency, managed service provider led by its pioneer and Managing Director J...