When you need to take control of multiple IT devices across a room or across geographies, you can rely on market-leading Avocent or Cybex™ keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) switches and serial consoles to provide easy, single-point access to valuable system data.
What's right for you?
Problems Desktop KVM Switches Solve:
By streamlining access to essential business systems or networks with a single KVM set, you will improve the productivity of your time-strapped IT personnel, simplify usability, and reduce business costs.
Desktop KVM Switches Allow You to:
- Support a wide range of peripherals, up to 4 different systems or networks, through a single KVM set
- Give users access to PCs, printers, mail servers, and other corporate systems with a push of a button
- Streamline connectivity to multimedia environments in support of worker mobility and business agility
- Share the same KVM session based on users' access rights
Problems IP KVM Switches Solve:
Ideal for data centers and omni-platform broadcast environments, IP KVM switches give you single-console control of multiple computers or servers from virtually any location having an internet connection, eliminating the need for physical access to devices.
IP KVM Switches Allow You to:
- Enable local and remote management of servers and powerful user access control with KVM over IP switches
- Deliver a high-fidelity, pixel-perfect experience to users with high performance KVM switches
- Move computing assets away from the workspace to secure, climate-controlled environments with KVM extenders
- Manage server resources or control room assets through a secure, segregated IP network
Problems Serial Consoles Solve:
When management of IT equipment is needed and IP connectivity isn’t an option, a serial console provides remote access for port configuration, upgrades, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
Serial Consoles Allow You to:
- Securely manage in-band and out-of-band network via serial port access
- Simplify installation and provisioning through one-time creation and push of configuration files and firmware
- Automate event tracking and notification of fault conditions
- Integrate multiple Avocent ACS serial consoles for increased customization and centralized user management
Problems Secure KVM Switches Solve:
If you need to guard against cyber intrusion or are managing both classified and non-classified projects at the same time, secure KVM switches provide the protected access you need to peripheral sharing devices.
Secure KVM Switches Allow You to:
- Securely interact with multiple computers or displays with zero delay switching
- Remove threats from untrusted, shared devices that risk data leakage, transfer, or crosstalk
- Meet stringent U.S. government specifications with certified equipment
- Support USB authentication devices such as common access cards, facial recognition scanners, and fingerprint readers
Success Stories & Thought Leadership
Teletext is the UK’s premier electronic information provider, offering up to the minute news, sports, financial information, cinema listings and ticket sales, all constantly updated, 24 hours a day. In response to their rapid growth, Tele...Read More See all Articles