Your partner in electrical equipment reliability
For more than 40 years, Vertiv’s Electrical Reliability Services (ERS) team has been delivering electrical testing, maintenance, and engineering services to customers in the industrial, refining, chemical, power, oil & gas, water / wastewater, food & beverage, life sciences, data centers, education, and healthcare industries. Take a look at our resources, expertise, and track record and discover how we can help you achieve the results that really count, the bottom line.
Setting the Standard
Vertiv actively participates in national standards organizations to assist in the development of standards important to our industry. In addition to being a charter member of the InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA), we are active participants in the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Our vast experience in electrical testing, maintenance, and safety allows our team of experts to be a trusted partner in promoting the field of engineering and reliability management.
Our managers, field technicians and engineers are active in the industry to promote the field of engineering and reliability management. We also participate in numerous professional organizations including:
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
- International Maintenance Institute (IMI)
- Association for Facilities Engineering (AFE)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Florida Healthcare Engineering Association (FHEA)
Whether it’s an emergency or a planned outage, you need service partners who can respond when and where you need them. With more than 500 professional engineers, electrical engineers, field technicians, and support professionals in the United States alone, you are assured that no matter where you are in the U.S. you are covered by the most knowledgeable and efficient team available. With local, responsive support, we’ll bring your facility back online safely, quickly, and to your satisfaction.
You are covered by the most knowledgeable and efficient team available.
- ERS field engineers meet the rigorous standards of the InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA)
- Field engineers must pass comprehensive tests and obtain years of proven experience to advance to each level (up to Level 4)
- Field Engineers also undergo continuing education to maintain their NETA Certification level and keep abreast of the latest techniques/technologies in the testing field
Advanced Tools and Technology
Plant assets today are more sophisticated than ever before. Accurate testing of these assets depends on a comprehensive program of test equipment maintenance and calibration. Vertiv adheres to the NETA Acceptance Testing Specifications and Maintenance Testing Specifications for equipment calibration.
Vertiv invests in the most advanced tools and technologies to deliver the best and most cost-effective maintenance solutions available.
- Our calibration program assures all applicable test instruments are maintained within rated accuracy, directly traceable to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST)
- Equipment found to be out of calibration is withdrawn from use until corrected, re-tested and found acceptable
Vertiv leverages the largest PowerDB database in the world to provide you with superior and standardized service.
- Standardized report process delivers improved efficiency and faster report generation
- Data organization quickly provides historical data or trends comparing similar devices nationwide
- Proprietary knowledge based library ensures consistent comments and deficiency statements for common issues
- Highly customized form intelligence improves quality control
Safe work practices and environments are our number one priority. Vertiv strictly adheres to industry safety and compliance regulations to ensure the safety of our personnel and yours. As a result, we maintain one of the best safety ratings in the industry. Every technician is trained to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for personal and environmental safety, including training in more than 60 Environmental, Safety, and Health (ESH) topics and procedures.
We place great importance on accident prevention and maintain one of the best safety ratings in the industry.
- Our comprehensive Safety Program incorporates safety manuals, training and retraining, safety meetings, safety records, and safety equipment.
- Detailed safety records are maintained for every job and safety procedures are reviewed regularly
- On-going safety audits confirm that each employee is complying with the safety-related work practices required
- ERS incurred one (1) lost work day resulting in an OSHA Incident Rate of 0.28 (2015)